Friday, May 08, 2009

"Every job's a blind date, and the sweaty fat girl is always you"

- Scott Raab

(i represent the sweaty fat girl") - except that i am not fat...lol


Oh! My! I am the cause of all the problems. The mistakes, incomplete, grammatical errors and the best of all - “it’s simply not good”. “I always have to ask someone to rework on what you write.” This happens with me when I write humor, when I contribute something, when I try to joke a little amongst those who have already created nuisance at the content meeting.

How about this this? I am sick of writing humor. I am sick of writing stuff that I don’t belong to. I hate it even more when people just like to crowd around me and read what I am writing. It’s not only happening now, it happens bloody all the time. If you are so bloody sick of what I write, then I don’t know how to help because I can’t come up with a simple solution to my grave problem.

I have been waiting for something desperately. I am just holding on to a hope that I get through. I hate this city too. It never happened; neither did it occur to me that I would despise the city that I lived in for 7 years would go to such extremes. This is what happens when you get distracted. It’s like reading an attention grabbing, full of mysteries and hidden code, something that would need you to decipher and you are highly curious, in a history. But, all of a sudden, someone plays Led Zeppelin’s Stairway to Heaven. How can I not listen to it and read. But if you look at it this way, the music is no way trying to incite you. Led Zeppelin’s most famous Stairway to Heaven is a bloody good song, and I would give up 100 more of such historical extravagance to listen to this music. It is, afterall, worth it.

Coming back to where I was fuming. Damn it, if you do not like it. FINE! But don’t start with the comparison. I hate it. Anyone would hate it. i detest fitting my foot into someone’s shoes. I don’t want that “corn” growing in the “sole” of my feet. Oh! What if I did something like that? What if I am manipulated by these taunts, comparisons and chidings, and eventually, i try other’s shoe - That thought can definitely rupture my soul.

“She worked all night to rework on your shit.” “Whatever I give you, you can’t seem to do no good.” “Ah! Nah! I couldn’t find myself laughing at it.” “It’s not funny Anjalika.” “Anjalika, what the heck is wrong with you”, “Anjalika, what the fuck is wrong with you” and blah blah blah…I hear that all the time. Hey! I think I have the solution to this. Seal your problems because I have failed to find my solution.

Guess what! He’s only trying to cause rift between me and the others. He’s even trying to bog down on me as well. That’s supremely well done on your part – Mr. Big Man!

You know, it takes one biker bastard to misbehave with me to make my decision to leave this shit Capital. Also, it takes one idiot to throw his unnecessary tantrums on me to resign. However, I am just waiting for that HOPE to land so that everything that is manhandling my patience ends.

10 Comments:

Blogger honahaar.gunda said...

hii anjalika...manish here.
u kno wht u have written in this blog is something that many of us feel at some stage of our life...when we r not sure of y we r doin wht we r doin.i have gone through it(infact i have lived most part of my life in this condition only)..n i kno wht a frustrating feel it gives 2 u n how helpless u feel)..but 1 thing i have realized is tht 1 shd b objective in such times..its no use blamin nebody.ultimately when u get out of this phase u will realize nobody waz at fault xcept u urself fo givin others 2 much imprtance...(b it ur parents,frens or ne1..)..my problem waz which i have analyzed after 25 yrs of my life is that i used 2 think 2 much bout wht will make my father happy...n i took all decesions based on tht 1 question....but 1 incident tought me tht no matter u do 1000 things 2 make ur dad happy but if u do 1 thing tht makes u happy n not him..than all those 1000 things r forgotten...they bcom useless....in my case it waz my father n u have 2 find wht is tht thing in urcase.tht thing might b a person...it might b a principle,thought,way of life...nething..

4:46 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

i know for now what i want in life (can't say about the rest of it)...and i am eagerly waiting for it...and i am pretty practical too (u've wrongly assumed) cos i haven't thrown my job off the stumps just because i am expecting something positive...

what i have written here is to calm myself down...and it really smoothen things for me after scribbling it..tht's it

5:20 AM  
Blogger desperado said...

Ahh jobs and the need to live through them...
anyway i think the post served its purpose and its a bit lighter now :)

6:42 AM  
Blogger honahaar.gunda said...

if its so....then its gud..n i never assumed u r not practical.

8:54 AM  
Blogger honahaar.gunda said...

infact female in general r brutally practical...n there meaning of practical is very contorted...they r vry self centred n dont give a damn bout others

2:45 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

@desparado...
yup, it did....i feel a lot better now...

@manish..
hmmm...impressive

10:02 PM  
Blogger honahaar.gunda said...

thanx...actually i wanted 2 write muc more bout women..everything that i have kept inside myslf fo years.but then i thought this is ur blog n u might not appreciate me clutterin ur blog....but still there is so much bout women tht i wanna share wid everybody...so much angst i have against them.he he he

4:04 AM  
Blogger honahaar.gunda said...

1 question..........have u ever taken corex or phencydyl???

4:14 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

@honahaar.gunda
i wasn't ranting against men...and no..i haven't taken any of those drugs mentioned by u...

4:59 AM  
Blogger Anjalika said...

manish...why r u posting your comments from two different blog ids?

5:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home